Public Joint Stock Company "Ukrsotsbank" is nowadays one of the largest systemic universal banks of Ukraine.
The Bank was founded in September 1990. The staff amounts to more than 9 thousand employees.
As one of the most reliable financial institutions in Ukraine, the Bank offers the whole scope of up-to-date financial and payment instruments to companies aimed at commercial progress and to individuals to raise their welfare.
January 23, 2008 UniCredit Group finalized the acquisition of 94.2% of total shareholders capital of UniCredit Bank from the group of investors, represented by International Consulting Company EastOne (shareholders’ seller), through Bank Austria which is a part of the Group and is responsible for commercial banking activities in CEE.
PJSC "Ukrsotsbank" is a member of the well-established international UniCredit Group, one of the largest financial networks covering 22 countries in Europe and additionally 27 countries worldwide. The Group’s network comprises more than 9800 branches with over 165,000 employees (data as of 31 December 2009).
The most ramified international banking UniCredit Group’s network has been set up in CEE countries with its more than 4000 branches and offices.
The Group’s CEE representation embraces: Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Kirgizstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Starting from September 1, 2011PJSC “Ukrsotsbank” operates on the Ukrainian market under the ”UniCredit Bank” trade mark, while retaining PJSC “Ukrsotsbank” legal name.
Changing the Bank`s name
As of June 14, 2010 our Bank has been renamed as follows:
- Ukrainian: ПУБЛІЧНЕ АКЦІОНЕРНЕ ТОВАРИСТВО "УКРСОЦБАНК";
- English: PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY UKRSOTSBANK;
- Russian: ПУБЛИЧНОЕ АКЦИОНЕРНОЕ ОБЩЕСТВО "УКРСОЦБАНК".
The contracted name goes as follows:
- Ukrainian: ПАТ "УКРСОЦБАНК";
- English: PJSC UKRSOTSBANK;
- Russian: ПАО "УКРСОЦБАНК".
The Bank`s financing
PJSC "Ukrsotsbank" carries out professional activity at the stock market: securities trading activity:
- license for dealer activity issued by National Securities and Stock Market Commission on 12.10.2012 of АЕ series No. 185043;
- license for underwriting activity - АЕ series No. 185044, dated 12.10.2012;
- license for brokerage activity - АЕ series No. 185045, dated 12.10.2012.
Validity of licenses is unlimited since 14.10.2012.
PJSC "Ukrsotsbank" is the participant of national depository system. Bank acts in accordance with the licenses for carrying out professional activity at the stock market: depository activity, which issued by National Securities and Stock Market Commission:
- license for custodian activity of depositary institution of АЕ series No. 263401, dated 24.09.2013;
- license for custody collective investment scheme’s assets of АЕ series No. 263402, dated 24.09.2013.
Validity of licenses is unlimited since 12.10.2013.
PJSC "Ukrsotsbank" is an active member of the following organizations
- Independent Bank Association of Ukraine
- "Security Market Partnership" Association
- Association "Ukrswift"
- CJSC Ukrainian Stock Exchange
- European Business Association
- Factors Chain International
- Individuals Deposit Insurance Fund
- Ukrainian Bank Union
- Master Card Europe
- Professional Association of Registrars and Depositaries
- Representative office of American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
- Ukrainian Bankers Club
- Ukrainian Interbank Payment Systems Member Association EMA
- Ukrainian National Mortgage Association
- United Nations Global Compact
- Visa International Service Association
- Visa International Service Association CEMEA
- Ukrainian Advertising Coalition
- Western Union
Financial indices in the 3 quarter of 2013
(as of 01.10.2013)
- loan portfolio – UAH 24.395 billion
- net assets – UAH 37.328 billion
- funds of legal entities deposited on thrift and current accounts – UAH 6.963 billion
- funds of individuals – UAH 12.153 billion
- capital – UAH 7.732 billion
- net profit – UAH 1.753 million
Branches & ATMsFind your nearest branch
Calls from fixed and mobile networks in Ukraine are free of charge