UniCredit Bank – is one of the largest multifunctional banks of Ukraine, offering its clients a full range of actual services in both individuals’ and corporate clients’ segment.
The renovated UniCredit Bank was created in December 2013 through integration of two Ukrainian assets of UniCredit Group, which has been operating on the local market since 1997. The integrated bank combined power, solidity and wide coverage of PJSC "Ukrsotsbank" and European experience, quality of servicing and flexibility of PJSC "UniCredit Bank". Thanks to such successful synthesis a more powerful bank with high financial indices, increased solidity level, improved line of competitive products and services was created at the banking market of the country. The united bank is distinguished at the market for its wide range of modern banking services with a traditionally high level of service rendered at the European style branches, situated all over Ukraine.
The widespread network of UniCredit Bank consists of 287 retail branches. Bank staff consists of the best specialists at the country’s market and totals 4830 employees.
The Bank`s financing
PJSC "Ukrsotsbank" carries out professional activity at the stock market: securities trading activity:
- license for dealer activity issued by National Securities and Stock Market Commission on 12.10.2012 of АЕ series No. 185043;
- license for underwriting activity - АЕ series No. 185044, dated 12.10.2012;
- license for brokerage activity - АЕ series No. 185045, dated 12.10.2012.
Validity of licenses is unlimited since 14.10.2012.
PJSC "Ukrsotsbank" is the participant of national depository system. Bank acts in accordance with the licenses for carrying out professional activity at the stock market: depository activity, which issued by National Securities and Stock Market Commission:
- license for custodian activity of depositary institution of АЕ series No. 263401, dated 24.09.2013;
- license for custody collective investment scheme’s assets of АЕ series No. 263402, dated 24.09.2013.
Validity of licenses is unlimited since 12.10.2013.
PJSC "Ukrsotsbank" is an active member of the following organizations
- Independent Bank Association of Ukraine
- "Security Market Partnership" Association
- Association "Ukrswift"
- CJSC Ukrainian Stock Exchange
- European Business Association
- Factors Chain International
- Individuals Deposit Insurance Fund
- Ukrainian Bank Union
- Master Card Europe
- Professional Association of Registrars and Depositaries
- Representative office of American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
- Ukrainian Bankers Club
- Ukrainian Interbank Payment Systems Member Association EMA
- Ukrainian National Mortgage Association
- United Nations Global Compact
- Visa International Service Association
- Visa International Service Association CEMEA
- Ukrainian Advertising Coalition
- Western Union
PJSC "Ukrsotsbank" meets the requirements of international acts:
UniCredit Bank financial indices as of 01.10.2015:
- Assets — UAH 43.080 bn.;
- Loan portfolio — UAH 28.99 bn.;
- Corporate clients’ funds — UAH 14.56 bn.;
- Retail clients’ funds — UAH 14.3 bn.;
- Capital — UAH 8.22 bn.
Branches & ATMsFind your nearest branch
Calls from fixed and mobile networks in Ukraine are free of charge